Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Well, had a 3/4 month appt with my surgeon today. I officially weigh 222lbs. That is 70 lbs in 4 months. Coarse the YMCA scale said 219lbs...I like that better...LOL. I see my GP on Friday and her scale is ALWAYS much nicer then the surgeon or my home scale...so we will see. I had a meeting with a personal trainer at the Y yesterday... that was fun. I did 45 min of weight training and 15 cardio. I am supposed to get my butt in there Mon, Wed, and Friday and fill in my work out card. Then in 4-6 month reschedule with her to revamp the work out. I am a bit sore today...but I feel good. Oh and I am wearing a size 18/20 pants{and a few size 16 "magic" pants(magic cause I can actually get them on...lol).}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment