Wednesday, July 1, 2009

It's a beautiful day. I am stuck home cause...duh...I forgot to get my car inspected in June...now they can't get me in till Wednesday so I am stuck. Oh well, I got the lawn mowed and went swimming for awhile. Now I am showered and sitting around in a towel cause I am too lazy to get dressed...hehehe. I am really hoping that I will lose a few more lbs next week, after this whole PMS crap goes away...it's been almost 3 weeks and I have lost NOTHING! I'm getting scared I am going to stay here forever. My hair is really starting to come out...and I hate that. I am terrified at this rate I will be bald by the end of summer. It wouldn't be so bad if it would wait till I was skinny...skinny and bald wouldn't be so bad, but fat AND bald is unacceptable!

No comments:

Post a Comment