Wow..It's August already! Where is the summer going?In 23 day my kids go back to school. It is official that my Step-Daughter is moving in with us, and I am very excited! My life lately has pretty much been kids, work, Hubby, kids, critters, work.... I really need to get my butt back to the Gym. I have had no time lately and I feel like a slug. I don't know what I'm going to do when the kids go back to school. I am going to be working days and will have to juggle gym time into an evening routine. I am hoping I will work till around 2:30- 3pm then I can get an hour in before heading home to start dinner, but I have to see how the hours pan out.
As for my weight...well, not much change there...a pound or two...I think. I am not as scale obsessed these days...probably because the damn thing never moves!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment